All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second anthology of Mostly true Ghost stories. It contains a collection of eight pararmal short stories to entertain you. In a Helping Hand; did the ghost of a long dead postman save a child from the wreckage of her bike? She accepts that he did can you? In the story of Shunkaha- A family goes primitive camping. The weekend takes a strange direction for the oldest child as an Indian spirit guide helps her realize that anyone can have a vision quest and learn about the magic in the world. Other Stores tell of seeing or hearing evil and of ghosts who help and need help. Thomas' story is one of those I never believed in ghosts until... Enjoy the stories and remember they are someone else's stories.
- Author BiographyAuthor Charlotte Roach Chaffin has been tracking paranormal events most of her life. Some of the stories she writes are 'TRUE' while others are INSPIRED by true events that have happened to real people. Charlotte weaves her own touch of magic into the stories adding drama and prevarication to tell a memorable story meant to entertain young readers.
- Author(s)Charlotte a Chaffin
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAmber L Walters,Josh Deese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.