Motel Nirvana: Dreaming of the New Age in the American Desert by Melanie McGrath (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.45Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by eaglebrd
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book about the New Age movement and its American heartland. It concerns the author's travels around the south-western United States of Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona, and her encounters with some of that region's most unusual communities and individuals.
- Author BiographyMelanie McGrath is the author of the highly acclaimed 'Motel Nirvana', which won the 1996 John Llewellyn Rhys 'Mail on Sunday' prize for the best new British writer under 35, and the bestselling 'Silvertown'. 'Hopping' is her fifth book. She lives and works in London.
- PrizesWinner of Mail on Sunday/John Llewellyn Rhys Prize 1995.
- Author(s)Melanie McGrath
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/04/1996
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.