All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe cooking instructions for each recipe of this book are divided into two distinct roles: one for the mother and one for the daughter. In this unique, team-approach to cooking, each person kws exactly what to do and when, eliminating stress and making cooking time pure bonding time. Included in the book are recipes for birthday desserts, holiday treats, and party snacks, as well as a tribute to different foods from around the country, and a fancy lunch menu. The last chapter is a guide to creating a recipe scrapbook, so readers can document what they learn, like, and experience in their kitchen for future reference and memories.
- Author BiographyLynette Rohrer Shirk is a classically trained chef and modern mom, as well as the co-author and recipe editor of Wild Women in the Kitchen. Lynette attended Ohio State University where she earned her BA in classics. She later moved on to San Francisco where she attended the California Culinary Academy and worked in restaurants of local and national acclaim like Chex Panisse, Postrio, Masa s, Bizou, Stars, and William-Sonoma.
- Author(s)Lynette Rohrer Shirk
- PublisherOrange Avenue Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrange Avenue Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.