All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Christiane Northrup educates and delights her fans with an inspiring new presentation, taped in front of a live audience at historic Mechanics Hall in Worcester, Massachusetts. Combining personal reflections, clinical experiences, and cutting-edge research findings, Dr. Northrup reveals the powerful dimensions behind the mother/daughter relationship, which, she explains, 'has the potential to be the most urishing, sustaining, intimate relationship of our lives.' In the course of this journey to self-realization, Dr. Northrup covers a rich range of topics that are designed to bring mothers and daughters to greater consciousness, including: the five facets of feminine power, how to end the mother/daughter 'chain of pain,' the power of forgiveness, and how to deal with a difficult mother or daughter. This DVD is perfect for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of this wonderful, complex, and timeless relationship!
- Author BiographyChristiane Northrup, M.D., a board-certified ob/gyn, is a visionary pioneer; beloved authority in women s health and wellness; and the author of the New York Times bestsellers Women's Bodies, Women s Wisdom, and The Wisdom of Menopause. Her third book Mother-Daughter Wisdom, was voted Amazon s number one book of the year in both Parenting and Mind/Body Health in 2005. Following a 25-year career in both academic medicine and private practice, Dr. Northrup now devotes her time to helping women create vibrant health through tapping into their inner wisdom.
- Author(s)Christiane Northrup
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight90 g
- Width136 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.