Mother, Mother: Psychological Suspense for Fans of Room by Koren Zailckas (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn electrifying debut vel about what happens when the one who should love you the most becomes your worst enemy. Sure to appeal to fans of GONE GIRL, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN and ROOM Meet the Hurst Family. Meet Violet Hurst -16 years old, beautiful and brilliant. So why is she being accused of being a danger to herself and others? Meet her brother Will Hurst - the smartest and sweetest twelve-year old boy around. But does he really need all that medication he is being told to take? Meet oldest sister Rose - the one who got away. She disappeared one night in her final year of school, never to be heard from again. And then meet their mother - Josephine. Perhaps it will then all start to make sense...
- Author BiographyKoren Zailckas is an internationally bestselling writer, and has contributed to the Guardian, U.S. News & World Report, Glamour, Jane and Seventeen magazine. She currently lives with her family in the Catskills mountains of New York.
- Author(s)Koren Zailckas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.