About this product
- DescriptionMother Nature's Children, by Allen Walton Gould, is a little book that traces the love, care, and dependence of living things from human beings down through the animals, to the plants. For each subject treated, there is a picture to fix the attention of the child. - Review of Reviews and World's Work, Volume 22  This little book t only professes to be but is actually written in language comprehensible to very young children. It is full of useful information, and the illustrations are very helpful in explaining the text. All branches of Nature are included, and it is as interesting as a story book. - The Critic, Volume 38 
- Author(s)Allen Walton Gould
- Date of Publication06/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.