All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiction. Karen Lee Boren, drawing on her midwestern roots, explores the complex relationship between language and intimacy, between the heritage we're born with and our chosen paths. Each character is adrift in her life, searching for a place to land. She is lost when her mother tongue fails her, struggling to find a new connection to her loved ones and her life.
- Author(s)Karen Lee Boren
- PublisherNew Rivers Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Rivers Press
- Weight227 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.