All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemembering the forgotten mother is a major theme in Myth and Mother in Spanish Novels and reflects the current interest in the recuperation of historic memory in Spain. The vels in this study feature mature protagonists who recall their mothers as a way to define their own identities and to nullify the fictional matricide prevalent in post-war Spanish vels; this twenty-first-century fiction highlights the haunting presence of the mother and begs comparison with myth.
- Author BiographySandra J. Schumm is professor of Spanish at Baker University.
- Author(s)Sandra J. Schumm
- PublisherBucknell University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press
- Weight526 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.03Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.