All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe parent's anti-advice book, it's chicken soup for the spleen of all those ex-best friends bumped for baby. A rural, attachment-parenting single mom and a married, urban working mom--best friends estranged by their polarized parenting perspectives-take on the mothering taboos that alienate women from themselves and each other. This comic Rashomon journey through Trials by Parenthood blazes a trail for every mom shoveling through the dogma-doo in search of her own personally-correct answers. By defying the dogmas and doublespeak of Big Mother, these fugitives from the Mommy Police launch a conspiracy of validation for all women hiding in the closet of the parentally-incorrect.
- Author(s)Joan Bechtel,Linda Cohen
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.