All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionI feel like I don't even kw who I am anymore! What about my dreams? What about my needs? None of us were prepared for the amount of intense sacrifice that motherhood would require of us. None of us had ever before experienced the joy of our first newborn in our arms, the heartbreak of shattered dreams, or the hor of raising a nation. None of us were ready for the call of motherhood. Yet we have received this great call from God to be the torchbearers for the upcoming generation. This book lays out the intense wrestle of following the Lord in His calling of motherhood. It will challenge, equip, and prepare you in following God as He creates His grand masterpiece expressed through your life and the lives of your children.
- Author BiographyAs the mother of eight children, Kathleen Nelson understands the demands of motherhood. Her heart is to share what God has taught her from her eighteen years of experience. She has been happily married to Steve Nelson, the pastor of the Rio Church in El Paso, TX, for twenty-one years. Kathleen is passionate about her commitment to disciple, coach, and equip her children to play a critical role in the next generation of on-fire believers that rock this world for Christ.
- Author(s)Kathleen L Nelson
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.