All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDo women still confront the attitude that they have to choose between following their creative dreams and having children? In Motherhood and Creativity, some of Australia's most respected actors, writers, artists and musicians speak frankly about the wrench between motherhood and their creative lives. In these compelling, honest and insightful interviews, 22 women open up about the various challenges and pleasures they've faced when combining motherhood with an undiminished passion for their creative work.
- Author BiographyRachel Power is a freelance writer, editor and artist. She worked as a journalist before enrolling at the Victorian College of the Arts in her early twenties. By her final year of art school, Rachel was pregnant, inspiring her book The Divided Heart: Art and Motherhood. She lives in Melbourne with her partner and two children.
- PublisherAffirm Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAffirm Press
- Weight286 g
- Width136 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRachel Power
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.