All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the great changes that the twentieth century brought to the lives and roles of the women of rural Wales, there has been scant attention paid to the topic by social scientists and historians, even within Wales. Mothers, Wives and Changing Lives rectifies that mistake, drawing on a wealth of family stories about women s roles in education, the church, and the family in order to address significant gaps in our kwledge of women and Welsh culture.
- Author BiographyDr Sally Baker is Researcher at the School of Social Sciences, Bangor University. Dr B.J. Brown is Reader in healthcare communication, De Montford University.
- Author(s)B. J. Brown,Sally Baker
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGender Studies in Wales
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.