Mothers Work!: How to Get a Grip on Guilt and Make a Smooth Return to Work by Jessica Chivers (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the seemingly perfect celebrities in glossy magazines may make juggling family life with a career look effortless, the reality is that reaching equilibrium without going insane requires support and some excellent advice! Mothers Work! dissects and discusses the burning issues playing on these mothers' minds, with a warm, encouraging voice that nudges women to be proactive and gently draws mums away from the pressure of perfection. Jessica shows us that 'it's good to be good eugh' and explains how to do it! This book will help you to: . kw your ideal work scenario . keep in touch and ask for what you want . see your family as a team . find childcare that fits your family . get a grip on guilt . go for 'good eugh' at home . get organised for a smooth return . do what it takes to thrive.
- Author BiographyJessica Chivers, The Thinking Woman's Coach, works with women from all backgrounds to help them achieve what's important to them. She has a weekly column in Look magazine, and also regularly appears in publications such as She, Zest and Prima Mother & Baby.
- Author(s)Jessica Chivers
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width134 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.