All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMother's of Destiny is an informational and inspirational book written from the Christian perspective. It demonstrates the power of mothers' voices to influence the future of childrens' liives. This book is comprised of the stories of mothers who influenced their children's destiny.
- Author BiographyVernell Davis is the mother of three children and the grandmother of six children. She earned a undergraduate degree from Indiana University and a Masters of Educational Administration from National University, San Diego, California. Vernell has worked with at-risk youth and in Christian Ministry for over thirty years. It is her belief, when you become a parent, your personal life goes on hold.. Mothers' first assignment is to rock the cradle.
- Author(s)Vernell Davis
- Date of Publication10/04/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.