Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMotion Unification Finally. A physics book that is t afraid to answer a few -why- questions. This book generally presents concepts of physics through easily understandable -narratives- from the perspective of -how they work physically- rather than from the -formula- perspective that physicists generally employ to develop concepts mathematically using pattern recognition. This book also presents new concepts as well as new perspective to many older concepts that will be of interest to established physicists. While reading this book you will discover answers to many of the familiar-but-enigmatic questions of physics and astromy. Some of those answers are revealed here in print for the first time. This book contains a glossary of many of the important physics terms used in the book as well as about 140 new terms. The new approach of this book sometimes requires new vocabulary. Motion Unification dares to question one of the basic tenets of physics. By questioning the status quo, Motion Unification is able to solve what many consider the foremost enigma of astrophysics today ... -dark energy.- Due to the role dark energy plays in the understanding of space, the dark energy that permeates space will be called -the space network.- Once we understand how motion is achieved and maintained through the space network, we will t be too surprised to learn that there are actually three types of gravity and that there are two interpretations of each. You are t ever likely to forget the day you first learned about orbitar nielucion before most people had even heard its name!
- Author(s)Maxwell Hart
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.