All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionMotion Unification Finally. A physics book that is t afraid to answer a few why questions. This book generally presents concepts of physics through easily understandable narratives from the perspective of how they work physically rather than from the formula perspective that physicists generally employ to develop concepts mathematically using pattern recognition. This book also presents new concepts as well as new perspective to many older concepts that will be of interest to established physicists. While reading this book you will discover answers to many of the familiar-but-enigmatic questions of physics and astromy. Some of those answers are revealed here in print for the first time. This book contains a glossary of many of the important physics terms used in the book as well as about 140 new terms. The new approach of this book sometimes requires new vocabulary. Motion Unification dares to question one of the basic tenets of physics. By questioning the status quo, Motion Unification is able to solve what many consider the foremost enigma of astrophysics today ... dark energy. Due to the role dark energy plays in the understanding of space, the dark energy that permeates space will be called the space network. Once we understand how motion is achieved and maintained through the space network, we will t be too surprised to learn that there are actually three types of gravity and that there are two interpretations of each. You are t ever likely to forget the day you first learned about orbitar nielucion before most people had even heard its name!
- Author(s)Maxwell Hart
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.