All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDeal with the past. Aspire to the future. Live the life of your dreams. Popular culture tells us that our childhood and teenage years should be easy and carefree. But the truth is, even when we're young, we're t immune to hardship. Life is a long education in learning to work through it. We all face challenges, but we all have the innate capacity to succeed in spite of them. In Motivate from Within, Camille Adana shares her inspiring story of growing and thriving through hardship. Though she was raised in a home environment of domestic violence, drug abuse, and instability, she went on to become a successful athlete and teacher and a happy, healthy adult. How did she do it? By creating and following her own personal development framework, ADANA Dynamics. This five-part system teaches and encourages people to ackwledge their current reality, deal with the past, aspire to the future, have a -nsense attitude, and maintain accountability to themselves. Now, Adana shares ADANA Dynamics with young adult readers-and with the parents and educators who want to understand the young people in their lives. With Motivate from Within, Adana offers insights and practical tools to encourage readers to cultivate self-love, dream big, define success for themselves, and go after it with a positive attitude. The book includes inspiring concepts, personal stories, and hands-on exercises that are designed to help readers harness their inner motivation and make major shifts in their lives.
- Author BiographyCamille Adana has been inspiring teens and young adults since 1999 as a coach and teacher of health and leadership at Cleveland High School in Portland, Oregon. She is also the creator of ADANA Dynamics, a 5-step process that inspires readers to set goals and achieve their dreams. Visit her online at adanadynamics.com.
- Author(s)Camille Adana
- PublisherAdana Dynamics
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdana Dynamics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.