All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a complete overview of motivation and emotion. Well-grounded in the history of the field, the fourth edition of Motivation: Biological, Psychological, and Environmental combines classic studies with current research. The text provides an overarching organizational scheme of how motivation (the inducement of action, feelings, and thought) leads to behavior from physiological, psychological, and environmental sources. The material draws on topics that are familiar to students while maintaining a conversational tone to sustain student interest.
- Author BiographyLambert Deckers is a professor of psychological science at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. He teaches courses mainly in motivation & emotion, psychology of learning, and history and systems of psychology. Professor Deckers is a charter member of the Association for Psychological Science and has conducted research in the psychology of humor in the United States and Germany.
- Author(s)Lambert Deckers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.