All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe 3rd edition of Motocross Fitness: The Ultimate Home Training Guide for Motocross Athletes has 189 pages of photos and exercise descriptions specifically designed for the demands of motocross racers. This new, updated 3rd edition of Motocross Fitness has exercises and workouts for beginners as well as experienced motocross athletes, and it is appropriate for all fitness and skill levels. This book includes sample weekly workouts designed for those who want to train at home with little or special equipment. Included in Motocross Fitness are: 10+ types of pushups; neck exercises to protect against injury; exercises to strengthen your midsection and lower back; exercises that will increase strength, flexibility, and endurance; workouts to increase endurance without long distance running; unconventional exercises and workouts to eliminate boredom; mental preparation; and workouts you can do anywhere at any time. Motocross Fitness is a complete guide for motocross athletes who want to maximize their fitness and racing potential.
- Author BiographyRodney Womack is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist by the NSCA, and has been a coach of several different sports for over 25 years. Besides coaching, he has won world and national titles in the bench press (WABDL) and raced motocross since 1971. In addition to coaching, Womack currently operates an internet business devoted to training athletes for motocross at www.motoxfitness.com. He has published three training books: Motocross Fitness: The Ultimate Home Training Guide for Motocross Athletes, The Power of Pushups: Over 50 Types of Pushups for Strength and Endurance, and Arm Pump Solutions: How to Reduce Arm Pump Through Stretching and Exercise. Coach Womack also writes training articles available at www.motoxfitness.com.
- Author(s)Rodney Womack Cscs
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.