All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this special resource study is to evaluate the potential of adding Moton Field in Tuskegee, Alabama, to the National Park System to commemorate the role of the Tuskegee Airmen during World War II. The study applies national significance, suitability, and feasibility criteria and presents feasible management and development alternatives. This study does t include a preferred alternative.
- Author(s)U S Department O National Park Service
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.