Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionMotor imagery, the mental rehearsal of a motor act without overt movement, has been shown to improve motor performance in healthy subjects. It is well kwn that motor imagery has the potential to promote greater insight to the development of action planning, because of that, it is w considered a fundamental topic of study in the field of motor behavior. This book addresses emerging practices, the role of motor imagery in physical therapy, and clinical implications of motor imagery as well.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight176 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBrandon M. Garcia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.