About this product
- DescriptionMotor Neuron Disease in Adults reviews new information as it applies to all aspects of motor neuron disease (ALS, PLS, PMA). The choice of articles is for those that use evidence-based methods to ensure that the new information is solid and advances the topic or issue. The book can be used by anyone who provides any type of care to ALS patients. In particular, neurologists will find the latest information on diagsis and management, as well as new information on genetics and frontotemporal lobe involvement. Allied health providers will find useful information for their discipline. Patients will also find both specific and general information to help understand what they are experiencing and how to help manage their symptoms.
- Author BiographyMarc B. Bromberg, MD, PhD Professor of Neurology University of Utah Salt Lake City, Utah.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Neurology Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight936 g
- Width184 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMark B. Bromberg
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.