All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Twentieth Century was a milestone in itself for transportation history, and buses played a major role in the transformation of America. The Museum of Bus Transportation presents this special book about the buses that made a difference, from the first Mack bus in America, the famous and few double-deckers, postwar sightseeing buses, and the various invative designs that defined the modern bus. Important models, manufacturers, bus lines, invative features and designs are featured with captions presenting their contributions to bus history. With this educational timeline through captioned photographs, follow the growth of the bus industry from 1895 through the 20th Century.
- Author BiographyAn invaluable source of knowledge on bus lore, Robert Smith is one of the few pioneers who spent countless hours getting the Museum of Bus Transportation in Hershey, Pennsylvania, up and running. With his help the museum can boast that it has the largest collection of buses on display under one roof in the U.S.
- Author(s)Robert L. Smith
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHudson, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note634
- Weight544 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.