Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
About this product
- DescriptionRetired former RAF Engineering Officer, Christopher Finch and his wife, Dee, embark on various trips across Europe and America using their own Triumph bikes or rented Harleys. After trips around Europe, the wild west of the USA and the mountains and open spaces of Colorado and Wyoming, they ship their two motorcycles to Nova Scotia and embark on an 11,000-mile ride across Canada and USA. They ride 14,000 feet to the top of Mount Evans, encounter flooding in Canada, have a night-time encounter with a full-grown black bear and spend three months camping along the way. In Motorcycle Wanderlust, Christopher, for several years a motorcycle holiday tour leader, offers more than just a travelogue, he supplies - by the way of appendices - complete details on how to follow and enjoy the same trips. For motorbike enthusiasts or just plain tourists, this book is a valuable aid towards visiting some outstandingly beautiful and, in some cases, somewhat challenging European, Canadian and American locations.
- Author(s)Christopher R. Finch
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight354 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.