All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet out and explore this sunburnt country. If you have dreamed about getting out and exploring this vast continent of Australia, then this book is for you. International author, entrepreneur, motorcycle adventurer and motorcycle tour guide, Michael Rohan Sourjah, shares his passion and journey across Australia's outback. The book is filled with wisdom, tips and stories of motorcycling from east to west and south to rth of Australia. You'll discover: - About nature's wonders that are scattered across Australia - The key places of interest you should definitely visit in Australia's outback - The excitment of riding a motorcycle in the Australian outback - Essential tips for planning and having a safe journey in this wild and desolate landscape - Where to find accommodation in some of Australia's most isolated places - The joy of Australia's most spectacular scenery and vistas - How to enjoy the Australian outback with bikes, beers, blokes and babes.
- Author(s)Michael Rohan Sourjah
- PublisherGlobal Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationBayswater, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGlobal Publishing Group
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.40
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.