All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAre you bikesexual or just bike-curious ? Motorcycle enthusiast Hunter Storm educates and entertains you in the Motorcycling by Storm series! Bikesexual is all about hot, sexy, motorcycles and learning to ride them. Whether you like to ride your bike to your local watering hole on Saturday night, take fifty-five hundred-mile cross-country trips, ride only on two wheels in all weather, or snuggle up on the back and ride fender fluff, this series has something for you. Even if you don't ride a motorcycle, but are bike-curious, you can scratch your intellectual itch here. It's funny, a bit naughty, and highly informative! Bikesexual is all about Storm's journey from motorcycle virgin to experienced woman rider. She does t claim to be the best rider out there by any stretch of the imagination. Therefore, the apex may be off and the line through the corners will t be perfect. Storm will leave the really amazing riding to you! Bikesexual will show you how to: assume the proper body position with the Motorcycle Kama Sutra learn the secret to really bonding with your bike and getting total control discover how to pick the perfect bike for you get over fear of riding a motorcycle get back on your motorcycle after a crash find time to learn to ride and/or practice your racing skills prevent helmet head get good head stuff your seat with useful items enjoy the bad jokes in this book so much that everyone will look at you funny for laughing so loud and long Until next time, keep the rubber side down! Plastic and metal just don't have eugh traction.
- Author BiographyHunter Storm graduated from Arizona State University with a BA in communication. Author of Body by Storm and the Motorcycling by Storm series, she is a member of Mensa and is listed in Who's Who in America and Who's Who in American Women. Why is Storm qualified to write a book on motorcycling when she's not a professional rider, road racer, or a mechanic? Because of the experience and knowledge she achieved through sheer passion and perseverance. Storm is a former Cat 1 inline speed skater and for five years, served as a guest speaker at Midwestern University to an audience of first-year medical students. Storm took these experiences as the challenge to learn new things in life and teach others what she learned in a humorous and easy-to-understand style. When she's not writing or creating something, Storm enjoys kickboxing, bodybuilding, motorcycling, NASA (National Auto Sports Association) track days, reading, singing in a rock band, and spending time with her family and friends. Storm's love of motorcycles and all things that go fast on wheels or hooves started early. She grew up watching her Dad set up two-by-fours across cinder blocks in the driveway to make homemade jump ramps for his Honda. On Saturday mornings, they would sometimes go down to the Coal River banks to watch the guys ride motocross. Nothing like setting a good example for an impressionable young girl... Of course, her parents refused to let her have a motorcycle because Bikes are too dangerous! They gave her an eighteen-hand American Saddlebred stallion instead, which they felt was far safer. The cuddly, warm safety of riding bareback with a hackamore at a full run, then jumping barbed wire fences still makes her feel all fuzzy inside. Awww. Life got in the way for a while, and then she revisited her adrenaline-fueled dreams and took a basic rider course at T.E.A.M. Arizona. She immediately bought a starter bike, a Yamaha Virago 250, and... you'll have to read and watch the Motorcycling by Storm series to find out what happened next!
- Author(s)Hunter Storm
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.