All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you scared of monsters? Well, there's reason to be - monsters can be afraid of the dark, and might enjoy dressing up in pink tutus or even getting covered in icky, sticky bogies! With fantastic touch-and-feel elements on every page and a spectacularly smelly ending, this follow up to Terrible Trolls will amuse and delight youngsters who love all things yucky.
- Author BiographyAnnaLaura Cantone lives and works in Milan. She graduated from the European Institute of Design, where she now teaches children's illustration. She has exhibited her paintings and sculptures in galleries in her native Italy and around the world. Her many children's books have received national and international acclaim and are published in various languages.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/11/2013
- Content Note14 colour illustrations
- Width245 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)AnnaLaura Cantone
- Format DetailsTouch-and-feel book
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Interest Age2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.