All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the 51 best trails for day hiking around Mount Rainier National Park. This guidebook is the perfect companion for hikers wanting to explore the best views and destinations in and around the national park by day, and spend peaceful evenings at home. Each trail is rated, and range from easy to moderate to extreme, giving newbie hikers or veterans with hundreds of miles on their boots the choices they want. The relaunch of this popular series w includes full-color photographs of every hike in addition to topographical maps, trail descriptions, and more.
- Author BiographyRON C. JUDD, a longtime columnist for The Seattle Times, is the author of several books. He lives in Bellingham, WA.
- Author(s)Ron C Judd
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight408 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.