All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionFrom desert scrub to mountain forest, the 14,000 acre Mount San Jacinto State Park and Wilderness region includes a wide variety of biotic communities influenced by varying altitudes, temperatures and precipitation. This isolated mountain range, or island , serves as a refuge for numerous plant and animal species that do t occur in the surrounding areas. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar and unique species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, butterflies, trees, shrubs and wildflowers. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information and ideal for field use by visitors and residents alike. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyJames Kavanagh has written over 450 pocket guides to nature, travel, science and languages that have sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)College of the Desert,James Kavanagh,Kurt Leuchener
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight28 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.