All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides step-by-step instructions for the repairs and maintenance of mountain bikes either on the road or in the workshop. It covers the Shima and Suntour gearing systems, low-profile brakes, Hyperglide and Microdrive drivetrains.
- Author(s)Rob Van der Plas
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication01/08/1989
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationOsceola, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBicycle Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/08/1994
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.