All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook of 24 short, medium, long and full-day mountain bike routes in the Lake District. The Lakes offer some of the best MTB riding in the UK. The graded circular rides are arranged by difficulty, from Kendal to Cleator Moor in the far rth-west and Keswick to Winster in the Lyth Valley. The Lake District has plentiful and varied trails, and the routes described in this guide offer spectacular views of the famous lakes and great memories time and time again. Choose a route by grade, percentage off-road, length or time at a glance. All routes have clear directions and tips on what to look out for on the way with numbers linking text, OS map extracts and profiles together to show you quickly where you are and where to go next.
- Author BiographyAs a regular visitor to the area for more than 17 years, the Lake District has always held a special place in Ian Boydon's heart. His years of exploring the national park on mountain bike have culminated in a thorough knowledge of its bridleways and trails.
- Author(s)Ian Boydon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note24 OS maps and profiles and 100 colour photos
- Weight280 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.