About this product
- DescriptionLearn what a mountain gorilla has in common with a hippopotamus. Find out what sets a mountain gorilla apart from a raccoon or a mountain lion. Readers will compare key traits of mountain gorillas--their appearance, behavior, habitat, and life cycle--to traits of other mammals. Charts and sidebars support key ideas and provide details. Through gathering information about similarities and differences, readers will make connections and draw conclusions about what makes this animal a mammal and how mammals are alike and different from each other.
- Author(s)Hirsch Rebecca Eileen
- PublisherKar-Ben Copies Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleComparing Animal Traits
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKar-Ben Copies Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width185 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.