All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionMountain Lions presents readers with substantive yet easily digestible information on these mysterious big cats. Where do mountain lions live? What enemies do they have? How do they communicate? What issues exist in the sometimes controversial relationship between mountain lions and humans? This book contains all the information you need to kw to become familiar with these fascinating animals. Accompanied by numerous full-color photos of mountain lions in their habitat, this handy field guide makes an excellent take-home souvenir and reference for anybody interested in these big cats.
- Author BiographyJack Ballard is an award-winning outdoor writer and photographer. In the past ten years his articles and/or photos have appeared in over 25 different regional and national magazines, including: Paddler Magazine, Montana Magazine, WildBird Magazine, Colorado Outdoors, Birds & Blooms, and others. Currently he lives in Red Lodge, Montana.
- Author(s)Jack Ballard
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleFalcon Pocket Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note37 colour illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.