All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWestern mountain animals in their habitats help teach youngsters how to count to ten and back. Ages 2-6.
- Author(s)Anna-Maria Crum,Caroline Stutson
- PublisherRoberts Rinehart Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNiwot, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoberts Rinehart Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width263 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.