All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionMOUNTAIN SHADOWS This short vel is about a young New Zealander newly qualified as a Dr. in Edinburgh University. His father unable to return to Scotland made him promise to visit a little highland village 'Dunree'. Arriving their he feel in love with the beauty of it, he could t wait to climb the mountains that surrounded it. But after a few days he felt a strange atmosphere among the villagers - why were they so fearful?
- Author(s)Marie Campbell
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.