Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a personal journey into and exploration of one man's heart, inspired by his connections with the natural world. The poems speak of the heart, spirit and connections we have with each other and our world when we allow our hearts to open to the wonder that surrounds us. These poems hold both the joy and expansion and the pain and suffering, and humility that is the nature of our human condition.
- Author BiographyMuch of Pete's inspiration comes through the natural world, where he spends a great deal of his time. He originally studied philosophy, earning a BA from The University of Maryland, College Park. He then worked as a carpenter for many years as his love for poetry began to grow and deepen. For many of those years, he also studied and taught meditation, and facilitated Vision Quest, where a deep connection to the natural world formed. Pete McKechnie lives in the mountains, near Baker, WV, with his 3 sons.
- Author(s)Pete McKechnie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.