All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead this book to learn about one of Earth's last frontiers: mountain tops. Learn about the harsh weather, extreme landforms, and unusual living things found in this habitat.
- Author BiographyEllen Labrecque is a freelance writer who lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two kids. She has written over 20 children's books. Previously, she was a Senior Editor at Sports Illustrated Kids Magazine. She loves writing, running, and spending time outside.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRead Me!: Earth's Last Frontiers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.