All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe torture and murder of a mine executive sends the US Marshals on the trail of the killers, who have also kidnapped a widow woman. The chase leads them to the Snake River where Kate and Man must also face the worst blizzard in Idaho history. In order to catch the killers, they must survive frigid temperatures, ten-foot swdrifts, and avalanches. In the fourth book in the Mountain Woman Adventures series, Kate faces her greatest challenge when Man is gravely wounded. She must confront the outlaws on her own and find a way to keep the man she loves alive in the midst of a blizzard.
- Author BiographyJohnny Fowler grew up on a cattle ranch in West Texas and worked on a sixty-thousand-acre ranch throughout high school and college. He graduated from Texas Tech University with a degree in business administration and began ranching for himself while employed by the USDA. While with the USDA, he wrote newsletters for producers, and articles for agriculture publications and newspapers. He has now converted the knowledge gained from his experiences and education into writing novels.
- Author(s)Johnny Fowler
- Date of Publication03/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.