All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of A Pocket Guide to Swdonia's best Mountain Walks published in 2007, Mara Books have launched Carl Rogers' new book Mountain and Hill Walking in Swdonia , a two-volume in-depth pocket sized guide to mountain walks in the Swdonia National Park. Every hill group in the National Park is covered in detail and the book is lavishly illustrated in full colour with the author's photographs and relief maps. Volume 2 covers the lesser-kwn southern half of Swdonia - Moelwynion, Rhigydd, Arenig, Arans, Cadair Idris and Dyfi hills, as well as outlying areas like the Tarrens, Swdonia's southern-most summits, and the Berwyns, lying just outside the National Park boundary. Every summit of te in Swdonia is covered by at least one route, all the routes are full-day circular walks and include some low-end scrambles. The routes are a mix of well kwn 'classic rounds' such as the Swdon Horseshoe and Moel Siabod, as well as many lesser-kwn routes and summits. Each route is described in detail and is accompanied by a full colour relief map as well as information on official parking, distances and height gained.
- Author(s)Carl Rogers
- PublisherMara Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationWarrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMara Books
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.