All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFredegonda, Goneril, and Drusilla are Great Hagges, much more important and much rarer than regular old hags. They think that ghosts these days are decidedly lacking and that people haven't been scared of ghosts for years. So one day they decide that something needs to change - it's time for these ghosts to learn a thing or two about being scary. And what better way to teach them than to set up their very own school for ghosts? A funny ghost story from Toby Ibbotson, son of award-winning author Eva Ibbotson, based on an idea conceived by Eva Ibbotson, with a cover by Alex T. Smith.
- Author BiographyToby Ibbotson is the eldest son of award-winningauthor Eva Ibbotson, whose novel The Abominables he edited with her first publisher, Marion Lloyd, following his mother's death. Mountwood School for Ghosts is his debut novel, from an original idea by Eva and planned out in detail by the two of them before her death. Containing all the warmth, humour and spark of Eva's novels for younger readers, which are being rereleased alongside this publication, Mountwood School for Ghosts marks out Toby as an exciting new storytelling talent in the children's book world. He lives in Sweden with his family and writes whenever he can.
- Author(s)Toby Ibbotson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date17/12/2015
- Weight300 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alex T. Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAir Iri OME
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.