All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCultured cells have combined accessibility and the ability to expand a homogeneous cell population from a relatively limited source, thus opening up a wealth of possibilities for researchers. In Mouse Cell Culture: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers provide a number of methods for the culture of a wide range of specific cells and tissues isolated from the key genetic model of the fetal or adult mouse. Including protocols for the explant of fetal tissues and stem cells that allow developmental processes to be followed ex vivo as well as protocols for the culture of isolated cell types that allow for the study of relatively homogeneous cell populations, this volume brings together a selection of the most current methods in order to make them available in one convenient source. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and authoritative, Mouse Cell Culture: Methods and Protocols serves as an immediately applicable springboard for the development of new tissue culture methods in order to advance the study and treatment of human disorders.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 633
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight772 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Ward
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.