All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionKathleen Fraser's inventive new book showcases poems from four recent collaborative artist books that exhibit her longtime love of words as objects into play (The New York Times). These new poems, many created through her unique collage and hand paste-up techniques, continue Fraser's ambitious exploration of the boundaries of language and the limits of the page.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN FRASER, author of 18 books of poetry and prose, including her selected poems, il cuore: the heart and her essay collection, Translating the Unspeakable. She lives in San Francisco and spends each spring in Rome.
- Author(s)Kathleen Fraser
- PublisherNightboat Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNightboat Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width175 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.