About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides a uniquely flexible course for adults and young adults. Move has carefully-graded communicative syllabus that helps students to express themselves through English. The teacher's book contains teaching tips, systematic teaching tes, photocopiable unit and module tests, 24 extra photocopiable discussion lessons and communication games, and a common European framework section.
- Author(s)Rebecca Robb Benne
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleMove S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $13.55Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.