All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive animal friends set out in a raft, and there's plenty of space. Then a voice pleads Move over! Move over! Make room for me. So they all move over--and one falls out. But then ather pal begs to come in. And ather. Yet even with Hippo aboard, all is well. But sometimes it's the tiniest creature that makes the biggest difference of all. Amusing speech balloons add to the fun of this humorous cumulative story.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI'm Going to Read Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Rader
- Interest Age4-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.