All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMove Your DNA explains the science behind our need for natural movement - right down to eh cellular level. It examines the differences between the movements in a typical hunter-gatherer's life and the movements in our own. It shows the many problems with using exercise like movement vitamins instead of addressing the deeper issue of a poor movement diet. Best of all, Move Your DNA contains the corrective exercises, habit modifications, and simple lifestyle changes we need to make in order to free ourselves from disease and discover our naturally healthy, reflex driven selves. From couch potatoes to professional athletes, new parents to seniors, readers will love Katy's humorous, passionate, and above all science based guide to restoring your body and reclaiming your life.
- Author BiographyWith radical, science-based health directives, Katy Bowman is taking the health-and-wellness world by storm. A biomechanist by training and a problem-solver at heart, Katy has earned an international reputation for educating the general population on alignment and load-science and as a result, helped thousands to reduce pain, increase bone density, improve metabolic health, and solve their pelvic floor mysteries. Katy's scientific achievements and communication skills are earning her legions of followers: her blog, Katy Says, reaches hundreds of thousands of people every month, and thousands have taken her classes. Katy is the founder and director of the Restorative Exercise Institute, a large organization and online training program that teaches the biomechanical model of preventative medicine to health professionals and laypeople worldwide. Katy's groundbreaking work in pelvic floor restoration has made the Institute particularly popular with midwives and others concerned with pelvic mobility, strength, and health.
- Author(s)Katy Bowman
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note90
- Width175 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.