CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Move Your Office: How to Find the Right Office Space for Your Business, Negotiate the Lease Terms and Manage a Successful Office Relocation by Karen Warner (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionMove Your Office is THE definitive resource for busy professionals who need to plan, manage and execute their next office move seamlessly.This comprehensive leasing and moving guide walks you through every step of an office relocation, from the moment you start to think about finding a better space to the moment you open your shiny new doors to your customers. It addresses leasing and relocation issues that arise for businesses of any size.Inside Move Your Office you'll find easy, -nsense instruction. You will discover all the tools, tips and guidance you'll need to: Find the most efficient office space that truly fits your needsCreate a powerful Request for Proposal (RFP) that invites competition between landlords and delivers real resultsNegotiate a favorable leasePlan and supervise office design and tenant improvementsCreate an office moving strategy that saves you time, money and stressEasily and effectively negotiate with multiple office moving vendors and contractorsManage and coordinate important office move phases like budgeting, communications, IT and office design and furnishingsThis guide is packed with tips and time-savers that industry insiders rely on to secure the best leases AND deliver complex office moving projects on time and on budget.Planning and executing a relocation doesn't have to become a full-time job with the help of Move Your Office: How to Find the Right Office Space for Your Business Negotiate the Lease Terms, and Manage a Successful Office Move.A Few Comments from Past Customers: Thank you for providing such thorough and succinct information. Move Your Office is well-organized and an excellent tool for anyone considering a move.Marjorie Cunningham, CEO, Ventana AdvisorsTerrific resource! Move Your Office was invaluable -- we followed its advice to the letter and our move went very well.Lawrence DeMarco, Attorney, Capital Law PartnersMove Your Ofice is so thorough, you don't miss any important steps, and it helps with the timing of those steps. Thanks to this book we are so confident everything was done, it made the process of moving much less stressful.Wayne Heus, Regional VP, BI Performance ServicesMove Your Office does a great job of explaining the do's and dont's of office relocation. This book walks you through all of the steps from finding the right space to planning your furniture layout to lease negotiation and all the facets of the physical move. It's an absolute must read for anyone thinking of relocating their office space.Kimberly Williams, Office Relocation ConsultantBuy Move Your Office today and make your next office move your best move!
- Author BiographyKaren Warner is an office relocation specialist and commercial real estate broker. She has helped hundreds of companies with their relocation objectives. In addition to Move Your Office, Karen is also the author of Office Relocation Planner and Winning the Office Leasing Game. Her extensive knowledge of the commercial relocation processand unique talent as a tenant representative has helped many businesses manage a smooth transition to their new location.
- Author(s)Karen Warner
- PublisherVision Publications
- Date of Publication21/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVision Publications
- Out-of-print date28/10/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.