All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMOVE! will excite the imaginations and inspire the movements of kids and parents alike. Lively rhyming text and colourful, spirited illustrations by award-winning artist Luke Flowers prompt young readers to perform physical activities utilizing the book's die-cut holes and handles. Now lie down on top and paddle the floor. Jump on board and you're SURFING to shore! Can you FLUTTER this book like butterfly wings? And fly around looking for colourful things? This is a book that fosters a love for reading and for physical activity. It's the book Press Here meets the game Twister with a little yoga thrown in-designed to keep kids healthy, happy, and having fun.
- Author BiographyThe Philadelphia-based duo LOLLY AND YOYO are YVONNE KUSTERS, founder and owner of Let s Play Today(r), an organization whose mission is to inspire children, fitness professionals, and teachers to make fitness fun and playful, and LOLLY HOPWOOD, a musician who has been performing for both children and grownups on well-respected stages for more than 16 years. Together, they perform interactive live music and fitness shows to inspire kids toward healthy living. LUKE FLOWERS is an award-winning illustrator and the founder of Luke Flowers Creative, an illustration and animation studio in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Lolly Hopwood,Yoyo Kusters
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width177 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.