All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders are given helpful tips of how to break into the movie business. Clear, informative text covers topics such as speaking in accents and learning whats needed for a screen test. Readers will also learn how some of their favorite performers got their start, and how, with a little luck and a lot of hard work, it might happen for anyone. Fun activities will keep readers engaged from cover to cover.
- Author(s)MS Lisa Regan
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleStage School
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.