All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedia depictions of community are ermously influential on wider popular opinion about how people would like to live. In this study, Rowley examines depictions of ideal communities in Hollywood films and television and explores the implications of attempts to build real-world counterparts to such imagined places.
- Author BiographyStephen Rowley is Lecturer of Urban and Social Studies at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia.
- Author(s)Stephen Rowley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleScreening Spaces
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.