All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep into the reality of one woman's journey on planet Earth and experience the emotions of her lifetime. Carrie shares events that shaped her childhood, taught her about love, loyalty and relationships, and the potential for illness and loneliness. Her memoirs introduce the reader to her world. She takes us down paths of joy and happiness stemming from goodness and unexpected surprises as well as down the paths of unimagined disappointment and change, t always deserved. Carrie was raised in traditional family values, yet is briefly enticed to explore alternative behaviors and discovers a wilder side to her personality. When Mandy, her best friend of best friends, marries and moves on, Carrie discovers a new life with Ben, ten years her senior. Throughout the book, she reminisces about their marriage and building a life together, beginning with an exciting honeymoon trip to Hawaii, to the birth of their children, to finding new friends, new careers and to events of the hereafter. Life was exciting growing up in the '50 and '60s era. Many things have changed since then and w, and many have t. This is a story that features life's transitions with all its wondrous mystery and seeks to remind us that humanity, t always what it appears to be, is always movin' on.
- Author BiographyChicago born and raised, this creative writer draws from her imagination and at other times, she candidly shares her personal experiences. Her writings have been included in two anthologies and she recently published her first book, Fear Them No More, a contemporary compilation of imaginative stories about life as a spider. In her spare time, she enjoys eBay, visiting garage sales, traveling, and doing handicrafts. She believes every phase of life should be interesting. Building fun and lasting relationships with others is important to her.
- Author(s)Carolyn Batzlaff
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.