All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving Forward, is a relationship and divorce recovery handbook. The book is intended to act as a guide, on how t to, repeat past relationship mistakes. This book will instruct you on the differences between a healthy and unhealthy love relationship. It will also analyze unhealthy family dynamics and how they often connect us to our unhealthy choices in love relationships. You will see how destructive parenting relationships can set you up for being an eternal caregiver, if you are t careful. The book shares with us the warning signs and symptoms of how to determine when you are in an unfit relationship and sets out the criteria for relationships, from the healthiest type to the unhealthiest, the abusive relationship. Its goal is to help you examine perpetual cycles, all the while encouraging you how to get off the carousel and back onto solid ground, again. This book will t only help you measure whether you are in a healthy relationship, but, where you are in terms of having the tools and understanding of what it takes to exist in a healthy relationship.
- Author BiographyCorinne has a dual specialty, as a Paralegal and with a background in Developmental Psychology. She has authored three relationship recovery books: Moving Forward, Project Teen Intervene, and The Childrens' Divorce Support Group. See www.booksonrelationships.net. Corinne is an Author, Presenter/Facilitator and Radio Talk Show Host for the Motown Writers Network and maintains her own monthly radio show, Reading, Writing and Relationships. She also has a strong Facilitation/presentation background, having designed, facilitated and presented customized work shops.
- Author(s)MS Corinne Elizabeth Isaacs-Frontiero
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.